As a result of COVID-19, Natasha will be offering group fitness classes and one-on-one training through Zoom on a month-by-month basis until further notice. If you are interested in either, please follow the instructions below to register.
Group Fitness Classes
Available Sundays at 9:45am and Thursdays at 9:30am
A one-hour intense muscular strengthening and toning workout. It offers an excellent opportunity for participants who want to focus heavily on establishing muscular definition and/or increasing lean tissue to improve postural strength.
Power of Posture
Available Tuesdays at 11:15am
Good posture is the foundation to overall great health, energy and youthful movement, including strengthening the core and especially the back! This class focuses on improving the strength and endurance of all the large muscle groups that support tall, strong posture. Come join the fun & leave feeling energized, taller & younger!
Step ‘N’ Pump
Available Mondays at 7:00pm
A stimulating work-out using the step for the aerobic portion and muscle conditioning, using hand weights and resistance training for the strength/endurance portion. A warm-up, floor work and cool-down round out this class. Previous step training is recommended.
Group Fitness Payment Structure
Group fitness classes will be offered through an ‘honour system’ that will work as follows:
- The cost is $4 per class.
- Please keep track of the classes you take and pay when is convenient for you.
- You can use Interac e-transfer to pay/email Natasha (please check with your financial institution if there are any fees); if this payment option doesn’t work for you, just let me know.
How to Register for Group Fitness
- Fill out the PAR-Q questionnaire here.
- Register for the classes you want to sign up for here.
- Email Natasha once you have completed Step 1 & 2 above to receive your Zoom* meeting invitation(s).
One-on-one training provides a customized workout tailored by Natasha to satisfy each client’s wants, needs and goals they hope to achieve. This is all done keeping in mind any physical limitations, health concerns or requirements each client may have.
How to begin:
- Initial Consultation (60 min)
- PAR-Q questionnaire
- Fitness assessment
- Goal setting
- Develop Training Plan
- Fitness program: provides a recommended training schedule with specific exercises for clients to follow
Call or email Natasha for more information.