As a result of COVID-19, Natasha will be offering group fitness classes and one-on-one training through Zoom until further notice. If you are interested in either, please follow the instructions below to register.
Group Fitness Classes
All Sunwave Fitness classes are 60 minutes long and include a thorough warm-up and cool down.
An intense muscular strengthening and toning workout. It offers an excellent opportunity for participants who want to focus heavily on establishing muscular definition and/or increasing lean tissue to improve postural strength.
Power of Posture
Good posture is the foundation to overall great health, energy and youthful movement, including strengthening the core and especially the back! This class focuses on improving the strength and endurance of all the large muscle groups that support tall, strong posture. Come join the fun & leave feeling energized, taller & younger!
Step ‘N’ Pump
A stimulating work-out using the step for the aerobic portion and muscle conditioning, using hand weights and resistance training for the strength/endurance portion. A warm-up, floor work and cool-down round out this class. Previous step training is recommended.
Fall 2020 Group Fitness Class Schedule
|Body Sculpting||Sundays at 9:45am||September 6 – December 20|
|Step ‘N’ Pump||Mondays at 7:00pm||September 7 – December 21 (includes Labour Day and Thanksgiving)|
|Power of Posture||Tuesdays at 11:15am||September 1 – December 15|
|Body Sculpting||Thursdays at 9:30am||September 3 – December 17|
Full Season Class Fees – BEST VALUE!
Register for the full 16-week or 14-week season, which will include live classes AS WELL AS access to recorded classes* for classes you may miss.
|# of Classes||Cost if Paid by August 30, 2020 (16 weeks)||Cost if Paid by September 13, 2020 (14 weeks)|
|3||$180 (save $12!)||$160 (save $8!)|
|4||$240 (save $16!)||$212 (save $12!)|
Drop-In Class Fees
Missed the Fall Registration deadline? Or unable to attend the full season? No problem! Drop-in to occasional classes at $8 per class. This includes live classes and access to recorded classes*. Please give me 24 hours notice before class time so I can add you to the invitation list.
*Notes regarding recorded classes:
- Recorded classes are available for one week after air date.
- A Gmail account is strongly recommended to view recorded classes.
How to Register for Group Fitness Classes
- Fill out the PAR-Q questionnaire here if you have not done so already.
- To register and pay, please send an Interac e-transfer to Natasha (email@example.com). It is auto-deposited so no security question required. Please make sure to indicate on your e-transfer which class(es) you are registering for (e.g., Sunday Body Sculpting at 9:45am). If this payment option doesn’t work for you, just let me know.
- Once these steps are complete you’re all set! Your class meeting invitation will be sent to you the day before your class begins. Make sure to download and install Zoom prior to your first class as well as be sure and ‘pin’ my video when class begins. Instructions to do so can be found here.
One-on-one training provides a customized workout tailored by Natasha to satisfy each client’s wants, needs and goals they hope to achieve. This is all done keeping in mind any physical limitations, health concerns or requirements each client may have.
How to begin:
- Initial Consultation (60 min)
- PAR-Q questionnaire
- Fitness assessment
- Goal setting
- Develop Training Plan
- Fitness program: provides a recommended training schedule with specific exercises for clients to follow
Call or email Natasha for more information.