As a result of COVID-19, Natasha will continue to offer group fitness classes and one-on-one training on the Zoom platform. If you are interested in either, please follow the instructions listed in the ‘How to Register for Group Fitness Classes’ section.
Group Fitness Classes
All Sunwave Fitness classes are 60 minutes long and include a thorough warm-up and cool down. Small equipment such as dumbbells, exercise tubes (including loop bands), small pilates ball, gliders and mat are used to various extents in the classes.
An intense full body muscular strengthening and toning workout. It offers an excellent opportunity for participants who want to focus on improving muscle definition and increasing lean tissue to improve their strength, endurance and balance.
Power of Posture
Good posture is the foundation to overall great health, energy and youthful movement which requires core and especially back strength! This class focuses on improving the strength, endurance and balance of the large muscle groups that support tall, strong posture. Come join the fun & leave feeling invigorated, taller & younger!
Step ‘N’ Pump (currently offered in small groups)
A fun, energetic, predominantly cardiovascular workout using the step for the aerobic portion and small equipment (listed above) for the resistance work will leave you feeling energized for hours! Previous step training is recommended. (class can be done without using a step)
Winter/Spring Group Fitness Class Schedule and Fees
*There will be no live classes January 23rd – 31st or April 9th – 13th. Videos will be available in advance.
Registration starts August 18th, 2022
|Sunday 9:45am||Body Sculpting||Jan 8th – Jun 25th |
*no classes Jan 29th & Apr 9th
|$92.00 ($4 per class)|
|Tuesday 11:15am||Power of Posture||Jan 3rd – Jun 27th |
*no classes Jan 10th, 24th, 31st & Apr 11th
|$88.00 ($4 per class)|
|Thursday 9:30am||Body Sculpting||Jan 5th – Jun 30th |
*no classes Jan 26th & Apr 13th
|$96.00 ($4 per class)|
All classes will include live instruction as well as access to recorded classes* for those that you may miss. However, in the event of technical issues, pre-recorded classes will be made available.
Drop-In Class Fees
Unable to attend weekly classes on a regular basis? No problem! Drop-in to occasional classes at $8 per class. This includes live classes and access to recorded classes*. Please give me 24 hours notice before class time so I can add you to the invitation list.
*Notes regarding recorded classes:
- Recorded classes are available for one week after air date.
- A Gmail account is strongly recommended to view recorded classes.
How to Register for Group Fitness Classes
- Fill out the PAR-Q questionnaire here if you have not done so already.
- To register and pay, please send an Interac e-transfer to Natasha (firstname.lastname@example.org). It is auto-deposited so no security question required. Please make sure to indicate on your e-transfer which class(es) you are registering for (e.g., Sunday Body Sculpting at 9:45am). If this payment option doesn’t work for you, just let me know.
- Once these steps are complete you’re all set! Your class meeting invitation will be sent to you the day before your class begins. Make sure to download and install Zoom prior to your first class as well as be sure and ‘pin’ my video when class begins. Instructions to do so can be found here.
One-on-one training provides a customized workout tailored by Natasha to satisfy each client’s wants, needs and goals they hope to achieve. This is all done keeping in mind any physical limitations, health concerns or requirements each client may have.
How to begin:
- Initial Consultation (60 min)
- PAR-Q questionnaire
- Fitness assessment
- Goal setting
- Develop Training Plan
- Fitness program: provides a recommended training schedule with specific exercises for clients to follow
Call or email Natasha for more information.